Why You Should Wear A Postpartum Girdle After Giving Birth
Why should you wear a postpartum girdle after giving birth?
I was blessed with 2 amazing kids. During both of these pregnancies, I gained over 100 pounds….
This is the part where your jaws drop because it’s unbelievable to fathom I gained that much weight because of how I look now.
This is the same response I get over and over again when I share my post pregnancy fitness story.
My son was born weighing almost 10 pounds. So naturally I blamed my pregnancy weight on him! But when my daughter arrived at only 6 pounds, I realized gaining that much weight was just my “thing”. :)
Some women have acne, some women feel nauseous, others have that pregnancy “glow”… my thing was gaining weight.
Through sheer ambition of diet and exercise, I successfully lost the weight both times. The biggest contributor to losing my belly weight was my postpartum girdle. I unfortunately did not use a girdle after my first pregnancy but because I used one after my second pregnancy, I am the best source to share the A-MA-ZING difference with using a postpartum shaper!
Though I lost all of the weight after having my son, I still had a “pooch” for years. Knowing this, I decided to try a different approach after having my daughter. I decided to try wearing a girdle. Right away, I saw and felt a difference.
Here are the benefits to wearing a shaper:
- Helps your uterus to return to its normal size
- Compresses your abdomen for a faster recovery
- Flattens your hips and pelvis (if you get the full coverage postpartum shapers)
- With your new mommy schedule, it provides you with the slim waistline in case you don’t have time to hit the gym yet
- Provides the extra support needed to push everything back into place
- Relatively inexpensive – some start at $10!
There are so many options out there. Ranging from $10 – over $100. As long as the girdle provides the desired compression you are looking for there is no need to purchase an expensive girdle. You get the same results with a lesser expensive brand that gives you the compression required to flatten your belly. The best place to start would be www.treasuredbodyshaper.com
Along with diet and exercise, you are well on your way to regaining your pre-baby body. Wearing a shaper is one of the best pieces of advice I can give you for your postpartum recovery.
Good luck! :)
abdominal binder after c section
adelgazar despues del parto
after pregnancy belt
after pregnancy girdle
best post pregnancy girdle
best postpartum girdle
c section belly band
c section girdle
c section postpartum belt
corset after c section
corset after pregnancy
diastasis recti exercises
diastasis recti splint
diastasis recti treatment
diastasis rehab splint
fajas despues del parto
fajas para despues del parto
fajas post parto cesarea
girdle after c section
girdle after pregnancy
post c section girdle
post pregnancy belly band
post pregnancy belt
post pregnancy corset
post pregnancy girdle
post pregnancy shaper
post pregnancy shapewear
post pregnancy weight loss
post pregnancy workout
postpartum ab exercises
postpartum belly band
postpartum belt after c section
postpartum body shaper
postpartum c section girdle
postpartum girdle c section
postpartum support belt
splint diastasis recti
splint for diastasis recti
3 in 1 shaper
3 piece shaper
3 in 1 girdle
3 piece girdle
- Milande David
- Tags: abdominal belt after delivery belly band after pregnancy belly fat belly splint belly splint for diastasis recti best belly band best postpartum belly band best postpartum girdle c section belly band cincher diastasis recti splint post pregnancy post pregnancy belt post pregnancy girdle postpartum postpartum belly binding postpartum belt postpartum clothes postpartum fashion postpartum girdle postpartum shaper postpartum shapewear postpartum waist trainer postpartum weightloss waist trainer